• International trade and customs law
• Enviromental law
• Antitrust law
• Natural resources & energy
• Agricultural business
• Mergers & acquisitions
• Legis Master (LL.M.), 1990, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
• Lawyr, 1987, Facultad de Derecho y Ciencias Sociales, Universidad Católica Argentina.
Spanish | English | French
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
• American Bar Association
• Colegio Público de Abogados de la Capital Federal
• International Bar Association
• Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
• The University of Chicago Alumni Club of Argentina
OTHER PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
• Universidad Católica Argentina. Professor.
• Universidad del CEMA. Professor.
• Universidad Torcuato di Tella. Professor.
• American Bar Association: former Chair of the International Environmental Law Committee, Chair of the International Energy and Resources Committee, and Council Member of the Section of International Law & Practice.
• International Bar Association: current Council member of the Legal Practice Division, former Council member of the Section on Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Law, Chair of the Environment, Health & Safety Law Committee, Chair of the Mining Law Committee, and Officer of the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee.
• Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation: former Trustee, and Chair of the International Mining, and Oil & Gas Law, Development and Investment 2017-2019.
• The University of Chicago Alumni Club of Argentina former President.