Randle Legal advises international and domestic clients on Administrative and Public Services legal matters ranging fromcomplex and sensitive cases to high-stakes lawsuits. Our lawyers provide advice to businesses operating in regulated and deregulated markets, including their relationship with regulatory authorities.
We provide legal assistance in a wide array of issues such as:
• Administrative proceedings, presentations, registrations and applications
• Administrative and constitutional law disputes, before administrative authoriies and judicial courts
• Infrastructure and funding projects
• Administrative agreements
• Regulatory aspects related to other practice groups
• Permits and authorizations