Randle Legal assists domestic and foreign clients in a wide array of corporate law matters, ranging from daily operations to extremely complex matters.
Our lawyers favor an interdisciplinary approach to assure that proposed structures are tax efficient and administratively compliant in areas such as:
• Organization and registration of companies before the Public Commercial Registry pursuant to the Companies Act
• Registration of branch offices and foreign shareholders
• Organization of temporary partnerships, collaboration agreements and joint ventures
• Representation of shareholders in shareholders' meetings and other corporate activities
• Corporate dispute resolution